ImageJ2 uses the ImgLib2 library for multidimensional image data processing. For full details, see the ImgLib2 page on the Fiji wiki.
Links in brief
- ImgLib2 documentation on the Fiji wiki
- ImgLib source code on GitHub
- ImgLib2 benchmarks comparing performance of ImageJ 1.x, ImgLib2, and Dimiter Prodanov's PixLib library.
- JavaDoc for ImgLib2, automatically kept up-to-date by Jenkins.
- ImgLib Jenkins job: This is ImgLib's continuous integration mechanism. Build errors are sent to the fiji-devel mailing list.
- ImgLib Trac site: Provides a timeline view and browseable source for the ImgLib project.
- Last successful build artifacts (imglib2.jar, etc.): These are the product of the last successful Jenkins build.
- ImgLib2 Discussion page for developer discussion of implementation details.
Older ImgLib1-specific resources
- PowerPoint presentation containing partial class diagrams for ImgLib1, including those specific to ImageJ.